What are Audience Anomalies?
Upon integration and setup as well as on the 1st day of each month, Morphio’s algorithm analyzes your website traffic to identify and group users into high performing and low performing segments. These segments are formed based on the profile similarity of the audience, their engagements, and their chance of conversion. The system looks for high potential audience segments and those with high conversion/stickiness rate. It also segments audiences that have significantly lower conversion/stickiness rate, allowing you to modify your targeting or spend on these profiles.
Profiles can include the following attributes:
- Device Category (Mobile, Desktop, and Tablet)
- User Gender (Male, Female)
- User Age Bracket (25-34, 35-44, etc.)
- Interest In Market Category (Autos & Vehicles, Financial Services, etc.)
- Region (Province/State)
- Each user has to belong to one of the segments. Morphio’s algorithm then filters out your high potential marketing audiences.
Why don’t I see any Audience Anomalies?
You may not have any segments in your account for one or more of the following reasons:
- There aren’t enough conversions to identify meaningful trends yet
- There are no statistically significant differences in bounce rate yet
- Not enough traffic to the website
What is Stickiness Rate?
Stickiness rate is defined as one minus the bounce rate and represents the percentage of your active sessions compared to all sessions. Morphio’s algorithm requires at least 100 conversions and 0.01% conversion rate in the past 3 months to generate audience segments based on conversion rate. Otherwise, your segments will be generated based on stickiness rate.