To use the Morphio trademark and product name, you are required to follow these guidelines, and in general use it in a fair and accurate manner. If changes are made to these guidelines, you will be required to update your usage to adhere to these guidelines within a commercially reasonable timeframe. Morphio exclusively owns any goodwill generated by the use of Morphio trademarks.
Morphio has the sole right to restrict use of its trademark and product name at any time, regardless of adherence to brand guidelines, if in Morphio’s judgement the use is misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, or obscene.
- Follow the Morphio Brand Guides
- Never use Morphio in the plural or possessive form
- Never use Morphio trademark generically in referring to the broader product category.
Specifically restricted uses
- Removing, distorting or altering any element of Morphio trademarks or branding.
- Shortening, abbreviating, or using acronyms out of Morphio trademarks.
- Combining your trademark or product name, visually or in text, with any Morphio trademark or product name.
- Expressly or indirectly inferring a business partnership or joint venture with your company, trademark or product.
- Indicating Morphio is endorsing or promoting your trademark or product.
- Incorporating Morphio trademarks or branding on a site or on material that violates any law or regulation.
- Imitating Morphio trade dress, including the look and feel of Morphio web design properties or Morphio brand elements, distinctive color combinations, typography, graphic designs, product icons, or imagery associated with Morphio.
- Registering Morphio trademarks as or incorporated in social media account names, profiles, or aliases.
Morphio trademarks include the following list. The absence of any Morphio trademark, product name, service name, or any other name from this list does not waive Morphio intellectual property rights.
The Morphio logo and name is ® Registered in the Canada with registrations pending elsewhere. The ® Registered mark shall only be used in Canada until registrations are completed elsewhere.
For general inquiries, or to report potentially prohibited use, please contact legal@Morphio.ai.